We collect wild licorice roots only which mainly grow in our plantations, located in Takhakupyr, Karauzak, Chimbay and Kegeyli regions of Karakalpakstan.
Our product has a wide range of useful substances for the human body. Its chemical composition is varied: the roots and rhizomes contain a saponin derivative glycyrrhizin - a substance that is a mixture of potassium and calcium salts of tribasic glycyrrhizin acid. It is revealed 27 flavonoids, ascorbic acid, steroids, asparagine in the plants. Flavonoids have multifaceted effects on the body - as an antispasmodic, wound-healing and anti-inflammatory. Moreover, the roots contain many useful vitamins for the human body such as sugar (glucose, fructose, maltose, sucrose), starch, cellulose, succinic, citric, fumaric, tartaric and malic acid, volatile oil, resin, coumarins, phenol carboxylic acids, flavonoids tannins, higher fatty acids, alkaloids, higher aliphatic hydrocarbons and alcohols.
Scientists have proved that wild licorice root better preserves the aroma of essential oils and has a high content of glycyrrhizin acid. In particular, the laboratory tests in the United States confirmed the content of glycyrrhizic acid in our products at the level of 8-12%, which is much higher than similar products from other manufacturers.
Our products can be used as raw licorice in pharmaceutical, confectionery, canning, chemical, perfume, food industries and other specialized areas. For example,
1) In traditional medicine: as a cough suppressor and relief in the common cold and chest pains, strengthening the nerves, relieving shortness of breath, healing wounds, reducing fever, sweetening the breath, strengthening the voice.
2) In pharmacology: as a powder, ointment, liquid extract, filler pills, dietary supplements, drinks or other oxygen derivatives.
3) In the food industry: as a strong sweetener, for example, in preparing cocoa to impart flavor to dairy products, chocolate, caramel and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), as a preservative and an antioxidant.
4) In industry: unparalleled natural foaming agent, to impart aroma to cigarette and pipe tobacco, as a fire extinguishing foam, in dyes for woolen carpets, as a foaming agent in toothpaste and mouthwash.
5) In perfume industry: cosmetics for sensitive skin; cosmetics for mature skin; hives; cosmetics for skin with signs of atopy; soothing agent that reduces skin irritation and itching after hair removal and other invasive cosmetic procedures; means for cleansing the skin, including thin skin around the eyes, means for personal hygiene; cosmetics for children; funds with fruit acids (AHAs) to reduce the irritating acids; means for facilitating manifestations of herpes simplex; whitening cosmetics, to reduce post-acne, whitening age pigmentation; additive in shampoos to reduce the itching of the scalp; additive in tooth pastes for the prevention of caries; baths.
Our products’ shelf life is 10 years.